CymRing in Bottom Position. CymRing Securing China in Top Position (Nut).
CymRing in Middle Position. Cymbal Supported in Middle Position.
Benefits and Features:
- Elastomeric Compression Fit on No Nuts Cymbal Sleeve
- Squeeze Fits on Sleeve and Stays with Sleeve When Packed Up
- Use CymRings to Position Cymbal Along Tapered Sleeve
- Supports Cymbal Under
- Lock Down Cymbal Over (Splash or China)
- Use In Between Cymbals
- Vertical Positioning is Now Possible with No Nuts Cymbal Sleeves
The CymRing has been designed to fit tightly onto the sleeve under or on top of the cymbal to provide the drummer with cymbal performance control.
Cymbal Resonance Control - How long do I want my cymbal to ring? Do I want to take advantage of the higher tones my cymbal was designed to produce? Lower tones tend to be there all the time, but the higher tones get lost in unnecessary dampening from alternative mounting products. Cymbal Movement Control - How much swing do I want with my cymbal? Is my cymbal hole smaller and requires some fit adjustment up the sleeve? We are still exploring the possibilities of various designs that will be a part of future product offerings.